Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pop- Pop.... Ouch Ouch

Happy Birthday Kyle: he turned 15 and we all headed for a new experiance.

P A I N T B A L L, we went to CS Village the Disney World of Paintball parks here in Chino CA.

Here we are (L to R) Me, Lukas, Gauge, Patrick, Criag, Kyle.

The old guys looking for fun.

We had to regroup after each game and get more paint.

The Truck was our home base to resupply.


We started at 8am and had a lunch break around noon. I was ready to go home but we pressed on.



There were the battle scars, kyle took one in the neck.


Lukas took one in the ribs.

The boys were multi - colored by the end of the day
It was a lot of running and very exhausting but a fun time to get out and play.
Happy B-Day Kyle.

5 comments:

girlykurrle said...

Wow! That looks like it was a lot of pain. I mean fun. There are so many times that I wished we lived closer so we could share in your fun activities. After reading this post- I can honestly say I am pretty happy to be living 900 miles from you.
I am glad to see smiles on the boys faces after that much torture. I did notice there were no after pictures of the men. ;0(

Kacia said...

dude i am SOO going next time!!!

Snooch said...

What a fun birthday! Although, I'm not sure I'm willing to put myself through it. I'm always up for a nice round of Nerf blasting though! :-)

Ha ha... I'm with Donna... I wanted after pics of the old geezers... :-P

Auntie K said...

Looked like a lot of fun! Kacia leave it to the guys,didn't you see the pain?
No u in Gage by the way who ever wrote Gauge. That is a measure stick. Like tire gauge right?

Autie K

Cat said...

Kyle told me you guys went paintballing, I was like, "whaaaat that's so cool, no fair!" I wanna go sometime, it sounds like fun.
I don't mind the pain, I can handle a lot of it and this doesn't seem like it hurts too much.

Nice battle scars. They're kinda small though hahaha. Wow, that sounded like I WANTED you guys to get hurt more >_>

Anyways, happy very belated birthday Kyle =)