Kacia- The following is a true story which happened a few seconds ago.
It was around 5pm, and I was finally starting my math lessons, after doing all the other things that I put above it on my priority list for the day. As I opened up the video with my lesson, I looked around the schoolroom and noticed that Kara and Kayley were hard at work on school of their own. Since I wanted to hear Professor Johnson loud and clear, but not make them listen to the 'Properties of Exponents', I borrowed Levi's headphones from his computer, since they're the only ones that work with my computer. I settled in my chair and listened attentively while I learned that x to the power of n multiplied by x to the power of m could be simplified by adding n and m. After several minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder and noticed Kara by my side, waiting to ask a question. Pausing my video because I knew this meant she wanted some quick advice for algebra or writing, I asked her what she needed.
"Do you think you're listening to that through your headphones?"
Scrunching up my nose and making sure that they were, indeed, on my head, I asked, "What?"
"Do you think you're listening to that through your headphones?"
"Yes."
"Well, it's playing through your speakers too."
"What, all this time?"
A smile lit her face, "Yeah."
"Oh," I laughed, turning off my speakers. "Seriously?? Sorry! I did that the other day too!"
We had a good giggle over that.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Well, I laughed
Posted by Kacia at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lol that's so funny XD
That's kind of weird though cause don't you plug it in the back of the computer and it takes the sound away from the speakers?
No, there's a front plug for headphones, and the speakers still plug into the back.
Oh cause it's like that for mine.
Kacia, you are too funny. I could see it now. This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the entertainment this evening.
Post a Comment