Monday, November 3, 2008

Scary Scary !

The Winbergs had a great Holloween Party, Click on pics to see bigger.

The BIG Orange Table


The Pretty, Creapy and Jovial !

All the Salgados pasted together (Mama was home sick. )


Everyone trick or treaty (what a group)




The Templetons.








Aargh ! Matey - --
The Little Ones !


Little Pricess and Spidey

Two heads are better that one?
The Winbergs (True Love)

The Littlest Pumpkin

5 comments:

Stiles said...

I really enjoy seeing everybody on your blog. It's kind of funny how even those I spent very little time with I still miss. I'd love to come see you. Don't know how it would happen now. Wonderful costumes. I thought Kacia was Rechelle for a while. I wanted to dress up with my girls myself because it's fun. I didn't get my Cinderalla costume together.
Love ya all.

Keifersgirl said...

Thank you for posting these! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have been there!!

Keifersgirl said...

Thank you for posting these! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have been there!!

Pelkey said...

It looks like you had a very fun night! Everyone looks great in their costumes!!! How nice that you get so many to dress up each year. Every post makes me miss you all so much.

Cat said...

Bro. Craig and Bro. Matt look creepy. Then again, look at Ben.....yeah....
That party looks so fun, I want to spend Halloween there!

Ok I vote Lukas has the best costume.