( Remember CLICK on Pictures to see them bigger)
Here is Levi and I, over the Lake, right before we head home.

I woke up this AM and headed off to work as any Monday morning. On the way to work I recieved a call from our Admin who told me Beckman was closed today, due to poor air quality in the buildings from the weeked fires. I returned home, did some woodworking, had a sit down breakfest with the whole family and then Lukas had to go to school for a few hours. There is a nice regional park with a fun bike route near his school, so Levi and I took Lukas and then headed over to "Peters Canyon".
Its a nice ride around a small lake with lots of tress and brush, the up on the ridge you climb up and down to the end and go down a singletrack to the valley and ride in some shade along lots of trees back up to the lake area.
Here is Levi and I ready to Start.

Here is Levi on one of the trails around the lake.
After Climbing to the top of the ridge Levi wanted a picture by the bench:
As we came around the lake back to the parking lot, Levi recognized the area and said, "DAD" and conveyed that did not want to end the ride yet but wanted to do it again. We ended up riding around Two Times. That makes up about 12 miles total.
Although half way through the second time he was ready to go home.
Levi has a water pack his back while we ride, but when we stop, he gulps the Gator-Aid.
Here is Levi and I, over the Lake, right before we head home.


2 comments:
Aw, that's such a cute post. And I like that I actually have a good idea of what Peter's Canyon is like now! I may live with you, but seeing this helped me learn a lot more.
You guys sure love bike rides :)
That's cool though, Levi needs to get rid of SOME energy.
Post a Comment