HEY Everyone! Sorry we haven't posted in a while, 2009 has been pretty busy for us as we are taking new classes and going on new trips. Speaking of new trips I wanted to tell you of our first camping trip of 2009! Dad told us about two weeks ago that next Friday (speaking two weeks ago) we were going camping with my grandma and first cousins, I was so thrilled! Of course I was counting down the days! We hadn't been camping since last year so we were all really excited to get into the RV again! Levi was extra excited because my grandma got an RV of her own so we all got to see it! It's the same size as our cozy RV it just has nicer furniture.
It was Friday the 9th and we packed up our clothes, our new XBOX 360, finished my mom's "Packing List", and headed for the road! Well not all of us left.: ( Us three little ones and dad headed first out since we were bringing our little car so we could do other things without dragging the RV everywhere after we got there. Mom, Luke and Kacia stayed for more Preparation for or trip. Saturday we or I spent the whole day fishing!!! Although I didn't catch any fish : ( Our friend Len caught almost all the fish! My first cousin Mark caught a fish for the day to! They were small trout but they were still yummy!
Here's the poll or whatever you call it,
Len= 7 Mark= 1 Altogether =8 Yippee!
Mark was lucky because he didn't fish hours straight (Like I did) and he caught something! All I caught was branches and stuff well I guess better luck next time! ; )
Here are some pics from the trip!
(From Left To Right) Len, Issaic (first cousin), Aunt Tanya, Sophia (Marks Sister, Also first cousin)
3 comments:
-Kara
Sorry everyone I accidentally posted it before it was done! I will post the real "First Camping Trip Of 2009" Soon! Again, SORRY!
Cool post! I'm glad you guys had so much fun fishing! (Really, Kara spent all day fishing)
Kara you have better grammar than I do XD lol. It must be a Salgado thing.
That's cool you got to hang out with everyone =D
Post a Comment