Kacia- Levi's current favorite thing to play is video games. He literally asks every day if he can play, though we have a timer set to make sure he's not on too long. He's not the only one who plays, but he must play at least twice as much as anyone else in our house. When our family got an Xbox 360 for Christmas, we were all pretty happy, but I don't think anyone expected that Levi would be the top gamer in the household. He was glad to give us a little sampling of his current favorite, Lego: Star Wars.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Levi's Favorite and His Best
Posted by Kacia at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just a quick note here: The "favorite and best" thing is from a like english Kids' TV show "Charlie & Lola" that Levi watches- Kacia thinks it's the best kids' show ever.
The game is cool cause it's Star Wars, Kacia! Although I prefer rpg's myself. I love how he's so absorbed into the game and won't answer you lol. I'm like that too XD
I'm also like that when I'm watching tv. I'm like "......what did you say......" and don't really pay attention. Especially when I'm bored.
Oh and another thing about the tv/video game. When I talk to someone while they're watching tv I sound like this "hey Matt do you want to go..." then I see the tv on and I'm like "to go.....to....ummm...." then I sit down and forget what I was talking about.
Post a Comment