An update on Lukas? It's not possible! But here it is:
Recently, Lukas and his band (friends from school that practice once a week) had a battle of the bands thing at this ginormous-concert-hall-college-campus-teen-camp-mall-of-a-church called Saddleback. The band's called Akatama because it means red hair in Japanese and, well, you can see why that's significant. They didn't win anything, but it was a fun experience for all of them, and they got pretty fun crowd interaction. I [Kacia] could tell Lukas was totally loving it. Their songs were Come Togher- Beatles, Endless-Akatama, and Don't Stop Believing-Journey. Here's how they did:
(Note: Even if you don't watch their 3 songs, watch Lukas' stalling for time while equipment is fixed on the 2nd video at 3mins:37sec)
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Akatama
Posted by Kacia at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One time when he was stalling again this one girl shouted "DO IT AGAIN!!" So being Lukas... He did. He likes getting attention and that was awesome for him to get THAT much attention from THAT many people. On some of the bands we went outside of the room and we STILL could hear them!! :'o It was really fun and interesting to hear them!! GOOD JOB AKATAMA!! And it is named after Jimmie (The guy with the big red hair) because he is the leader of the main person of the band. just to let everyone know. K I've written a long enough comment...... AWKWARD!!! I'll just leave with this. I love you one and I love you all!! Bye!
-Kara
You guys are really good, Lukas. And Akatama is a cool name, since I do love Japanese stuff lol.
Lukas is stealing all the spotlight! Lol.
Thanks for sharing these videos, they were cool to watch. I saw this post yesterday, but I couldn't watch them since I was in class.
Ganbatte Akatama! (Goodluck Akatama!)
:D
Post a Comment