The Winbegs and invited us to Lake Arrowhead for a long weekend of fun.
I picked a few of the many pcitures to share the Joy.
Here is the group for Breakfast !
Kacia and Meg falling off the round disc
Reddy to Run, Kacia drives
Levi had fun on the hills
Kyle tired to snowboard on his sled.
Kayley zooming down the hill
Kara and a mouth full of hair.
Dad and levi
Craig on a disc, hear the swish as he goes by.
Chase always zipping around.
Maddi was all over the hill.
Even Sis Mendi tried the Tube.
They had a game room at the cabin, kids played foosball




3 comments:
love the pics! I printed out that one of me n meg immediately for the memory box. We had the (almost) ultimate sled ride. Meg and Kyle did beat us later but it was nearly ultimate :D
Looks like you all had an awesome weekend. Our family has done that before and we had a blast.
You played in the snow?? Cooool =D I love snow ^^
I love that picture of Megan and Kacia, it makes me smile =3
Post a Comment