Kayley enrolled in her school drama program this year.
So after many weeks of driving Kayley to south OC for her practice, the Big Night was finally here. The school play for PCHS was a compilation of songs from 18 broadway musicals.
They had many costume changes and here are a few pics from the play.
The Sound of Music...
76 Trombones
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Many Faces of Kayley Rae
Posted by SevenSalgados at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Good job Kayley!!! I want to see some video now....I just know that that is coming out of your mouth sounds awesome!
Looks like so much fun! I want some video too!!!!!!!!!!!
yesyes when are we getting the video? Those pics were the first time I saw the kids onstage and in costume for Oklahoma and One Short Day! Even though I was there all three performances :O
Also, it was CHEP, not PCHS.
Nice pictures =) It'd be fun to see Kayley and Kara doing a play sometime.
Post a Comment