Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy Thursday

RAY: After work Thursday, I needed to work off some of that Christmas Joy (I think 6 lbs).

I got of work a little early and I took a bike ride up Skyline drive. Lukas had a school paper to finish and I was going to pull Levi in his Chariot trailer, but he needed a NAP. It was a nice cool afternoon and about 5.2 miles to the top of the hill from my house took about an hour to get to the top. Very chilly coming back down. We always seem to pass 5 to 10 people on this ride and hope never to see a mountain lion, snakes etc.


(CLICK ON The Picture above to see bigger)


After a quick ride down we loaded the Family in the VAN and header out to enjoy a nice X-mas gift at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Rechelle and I used to go there in our single days and Bro Mike and Sis Kathey gave us a nice treat. The kids did not know what spamoni was, nor did any of them want to try it. Only I ordered it, everyone else, vanilla ice cream.

After Eatting we headed over to Disney Lands shopping area where Kara and Kayley had a chance to use their Build-A-Bear gift cert. from Uncle Jerry and Aunt Rose. They will post on that next...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dad, that huge pic is beaUtiful