Kayley: Hello! This is my first time blogging- I didn't even know what a blog was until a little while ago. I am writing to tell about my exciting visit to build-a-bear and our upcoming camping trip! We went to Build-A-Bear after going to the Spaghetti Factory, and we had a lot of fun!
My Build-A-Bear's name is Anna, and she is sitting here with me right now. First when we walked in, we got to choose our build a bear! I got a fluffy cream-colored build a bear. Next, we chose sounds... I got one that says "I love you"- I couldn't really decide between that and make-your-own-sound at first, but in the end I thought "I love you was cute. 3rd we went to the fluff station, where we stepped on a pedal as our bears started to get filled with fluff! Next, we picked out hearts for our bears, and I wished that my bear would be nice.
Next we combed them and pretended to wash them. After that came my favorite part- dressing them! My Build-A-Bear has a blue and white striped shirt, jeans, and white strap-on shoes. She also has some cute jammies for the nighttime, and kara and I got a pair of butterfly wings for our bears to share. Next we named them and got their birth certificates. My bear's full first name is Annalise. We also got a BUNCH of bows- for free! Overall I had an awesome time, and hope to visit again soon! I am also VERY excited because our family is going camping at the beach with friends tomorrow! I can't wait to go on walks and play games together! Tell more about it when we go!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Exciting stuff for me
Posted by SevenSalgados at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Isn't Build-A-Bear just fun? My brother and sister really like theirs... I hope to learn how to sew some clothes for them... maybe I'll send your girlie bears a little outfit once I learn how... :)
Thank you for blogging, I think this is great!!
Love you all!
Post a Comment