We have made it to Day 7, Last night was another Formal so we dressed up and had a nice dinner. I ordered the Lobster. All this food is great, but I’m starting to miss Moms good home cooking. I think I’m going to need some extra bike rides to work off some of the excess baggage I’m bringing home. After Dinner, Rechelle and I rushed out to sign up for the Newlywed and NOT so newlywed game. They put all couples who wanted to play in a big bucket and Mike encouraged us to sign up. We were not chosen but watched the show with Mike and Kathy. We are glad we were not choose too as the questions were not all “PG”.
After dinner we went to see a show, we watched till we were both falling asleep, so we left and on our way out we stopped to watch the champagne waterfall where they stack 700+ glasses and pour champagne. After getting a free glass, and dancing for a minute we exited when they started the conga line dance.
Last night the sea was rough and the ship was moving pretty good in our sleep. I woke up a few times and Rechelle had trouble sleeping. (An we hear it could be much worse).
We woke up to the sound of (KNOCK, KNOCK), it was Bro Patrick, he and the T’s were headed up for Breakfast. I indicated we went quite ready and I think I went back to bed for a while, still feeling tired. We went to Breakfast in time to catch the 10:30am cooking show that we watched with Mike and Kathy. The Rechelle and I took the Kitchen tour. WOW - bigger than I imagined. Later we had lunch with Mike and Kathy after which Rechelle and I took a 2 hr nap. It’s time to get ready for dinner. This will be our last entry from the ship as Bro Mike says the last day you change from being the customer to being part of the luggage that needs to GET OFF THE SHIP, as new customers will be boarding shortly.
Its been a great Cruse to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary (April 9th). Can’t wait to see the kids, Rechelle brought a family pic and the kids sent secret remembrance items. We just found a few more items today in the suitcase as we prepared to pack.
2 comments:
This is a very entertaining and accurate diary of your (our) trip, considering you limited yourself to telling the truth.
MIKE
How sweet that the kids packed little secret things for you to find during your trip. I think that formal photo of you both is great, you look fantastic!
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about your adventures. :)
Post a Comment