Levi- (Kacia)
(Yesterday, there was a period of time when everyone was busy, so Levi decided to occupy himself. He got Kara's big black bag, the "work bag" as he calls it sometimes, and went around the house filling it with things that caught his interest. Most are special to him in one way or another.)
K: Why did you put all this stuff in here?
L: Because, I wanted to because I just did too. So I did. (I ask him again later) Because, I wanted to, because they are cool.
K: Is it special things?
L: Yeah
K: What's the specialist thing?
L: camera and music and cars. That's all. My best thing is to play "Hot Wheels, beat that!" on Kacia's computer, and watch Cars on the tv, and play music, and play my leapster, and play cameras. That's all.
This is what he compiled throughout his treasure collecting time:
- "Cars", the movie
- "Curious George's Opposites"
- A duck sound maker
- A cowboy canteen
- An old camera with no battery or film
- A thick dark and light blue headband
- Thirteen 'Hot Wheels' cars
- A shocker flashlight that only works as a flashlight
- A very loud school bell
- Chapstick
- A 'Gripz: Nacho Cheese' snack
- A (clean) Kleenex
- A pair of black gloves (one is faded, the other is not)
- His Leapster
- A tape measure
- Another camera with no battery or film
- A play cell phone
- My old recorder (a shrill, cheap-clarinet type instrument)
- Lukas' sunglesses
- 'Spiderman 2: The Movie Storybook'
- 3 Leapster games: 'Dora's Pinata Party', 'Math Baseball' & 'Thomas' Calling All Engines'
- A sheet of Arby's coupons
- Another tape measure
- A small piece of paper that Kayley scribbled on
- A pen
- A pencil
- A marker
- Two kazoos
- Two performance stars from our American Idol game
- A block
- His Woody guitar
- 'Cars' coloring book
- A wooden spoon
- Headphones
- A mitten
Levi with his collection:
3 comments:
ahhh, Boys like treasures. Hey there is his beenie hat !
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen him do!!! That is sooooooo cute! I love you guys!
Love Cheree
That's really cute... Kids do the funnest things, and somehow they always remind us of the Simple Pleasures that life can bring....
Post a Comment