Monday, February 18, 2008

Our weekend so far

We have had such a fun weekend so far but these are the things I am most looking forward to
1. Grandma is coming over today, and spending the night!
2. on Wednesday Kayley, Levi, and me are going to spend the night at the Winbergs!
3. Mom and dad are coming home on Saturday!

And these are the things that we did that I really loved
1. All of us kids played Cadoo.
2. I got to play with the Winbergs valentine new real big BOW (as in bow and arrow) & (it was about the size of me!
3. last night we went to the crossings and got a treat at Barnes&Nobles.
4. Lukas and I went up by the mountains were Lukas and Kyle rides and I am going to tell you a little more!
Lukas was going to take Kayley and I to the mountains but Kayley imagined having to go up some big hills so she went home and did her chores. Lukas went and I thought I would have a try at it. On the way there Lukas and I had a chat and when we got there, their were sooo many rocks, But the scenery was beautiful! I had my tan pants on and they got dirty (not anything that stayed on though!) and we went down this hill that looked dangerous but was fun once I tried it (I seriously was trying to go for about half an hour!) The way I went down was Lukas held my bike I started to petal and he just let go and I went all the down. It was like I was on a roller coaster! After that we went around and saw this HUGE slope (I WISH I HAD A PICTURE!) It was very steep so Lukas thought (this is to big to go up) but I thought (now I can show Lukas that I can do something he can't) so I started to go up dragging my bike along (it was very slippery) I took it step by step and I made it! Well almost I almost got to the top when my brake got stuck in my shoe! I started slipping and got a little scared when Lukas came. You see we went different ways I went the hard way and he went the easy I was going to show him how I could really do it but once he got my bike down the hill we took the easy way (he made me I still wanted to try it but he wouldn't let me finish he told me he would ride down or just let it role down.) I told him I wanted to go up but he said that wasn't a choice, so we went down. after we rode for a little more and went home! It was really fun and I really enjoyed my first real dirt ride!
I Love you all,
Kara
P.S. Sorry I didn't have any pics my camera wasn't with me when we went riding or doing anything!But this is us playing Cadoo.

0 comments: