Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My B-Day and My B-Day Party!

Kara- My birthday had its ups and downs and I am sure you don’t want to hear the downs so I’ll just tell you the ups. First when I woke up I usually take a walk around the house, so I went and when I got out of my room (I usually look at the floor (not because of depression; just because I want to) and I saw rose petals on the floor. It was very pretty! When I came to our family room French doors I saw vines hanging from the inside. It said on front “when the first baby laughed for the first time” “The laugh burst into a thousand pieces” “ and they all went skipping about” “ and that was the beginning of…”


When I went into the room, there were butterflies and fairies hanging from the ceiling, that Kacia made! It almost made me cry and I am very glad that I have a sister like Kacia. [Mom set the table with her nice tea set and special, pretty plates]


Now for my Birthday party. First we went to a place called SGC with Grandma, where they did teppan grill, so we got to watch them cook right in front of us! I got a special crown that was big (but plastic) and had a lot of jewels! It is very pretty!

After that, we went to see Penelope and nothing bad could happen but that we were twenty minutes late! I was bummed out, but we went to the later time that started at nine-thirty! While we were waiting, we went to Starbucks and this store with a lot of pretty dresses for teens. I tried one of them out and felt like a princess! It was one of the best experiences of my life. Oh! I almost forgot! When we went to the theater we had it all to our selves! It was very awesome! I miss you all and hope I can see you soon!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara, I like your blog, your funny. Makes me sad that you had downs on your b-day. I feel like looking at the ground. I'm thinking about going out and standing in the rain,... only problem is that it's not raining so I can't even do that right. I think my world is spiraling downward. Hurry go out an buy me something nice to cher me up.
ps im glad you had fun ! -Dad