Kayley-
A few days ago was very fun because we got to go to sewing class! It was the last class for sewing, so we had a lot of fun with friends. Sammy and Bonnie were the only other people there besides us.
The thing we made at that class was jammie pants. I had a lot of fun making little cars shorts for Levi (a bit too big) and Kara had fun making some blue stars & moons ones for herself! In the last few weeks we've also made pillowcases and bags, and those were just as fun! The hardest part of sewing for me is keeping the line straight!
It's really fun when we go to sewing class because we turn on some music and start sewing. We talk while we sew, too, so there's a lot of talking.After sewing class we went into the other classroom and got to see the little chicks and ducklings that our school CHEP had hatched! the ducklings that they hatched hadn't come out, though, only one had, so there was only lucky ducky and some rented ducks from the pet store. We had a great time holding them and watching them swim, we had a lot of fun that day!

1 comments:
Thank you for posting, Kayley. I enjoyed the pics, and your commentary about sewing class. I'm so glad you guys got to be a part of that class. I really like my bag, that you made me!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment