"I Want to ride a Roller Coaster " - Levi Salgado
Above: Levi (almost 4yrs) on Mulluland Mandness rollercoster. I was not sure if he was going to be afraid, then we sat in the front row where you could everything. It was faster then I remembered. I tried to look over to see if there was fear in his eyes and the building of a blood curling screem. Only a big smile, I asked if he liked it and he say "YES".
We got special 2 fer disney passes and "Had" to use the first day last Thursday. Everyone but Kacia and Lukas we and we met the Wayenbergs there. It was Levi's first time and all he wanted to do was ride a ROLLERCOASTER !
We spent the time trying to get on rides and keep dry. We did the little bumper cars, some shows and the kid tea cups that did not spin : (
It was still a fun day as levi was big enough to ride on many more rides than I would have thought, including the roller coaster.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Califronia Adventure Day in the Rain
Posted by SevenSalgados at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment