Monday, December 1, 2008

Maybe This Will be a New Hobby

About a week ago Kayley and I were in our room and we didn't know what to do. For some reason we didn't get on TV or the computer. I don't remember why, but I do remember that we had the creative idea of making clothes. We didn't do it for us, though, we did it for our Barbies. We picked out a few models (our favorites) and made different outfits for them. The backgrounds used for these Barbies were from our room, pictures, or from my computer. I just went on Microsoft PowerPoint, Put the desired picture in, put it on "sideshow" and voila! A backround!


NOW PRESENTING KAYLEY'S BARBIES INDIVIDUALLY!


(Kayley really was thinking of clouds when she made this dress)

A day at the beach!

Rockin' Girl!
(sorry this pic. is a little weird but, she's wearing a red dress with a bow on top with a sort of net for a train)


Kayley's Girl Next Door

Maternity Dress! (Yay for her!)
AND NOW FOR KARA'S COLLECTIONS!


Pirate Girl! ARG!

Miss Universe!
"My wish is that there would be world peace."

My Wedding girl! YAY FOR HER TOO!
(The Design on the back took me at least a half hour to an hour no kidding!)


All the girls

Kayley's Outfits

My Outfits

-Kara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very clever way to spend your time. You are both very creative!! Those are some cute outfits:)

Love,
Sis. Valerie

Cat said...

Cool outfits :D
Why didn't I think of that when I still played with barbies?

Anonymous said...

-Kara

Catie, you can still make clothes for your dolls (if you still have them)even though you don't play with them. It's just a fun way to be creative!