Monday, December 15, 2008

A FAKE Christmas Tree !

Yes, it's true our beautiful xmas tree is fake.
We have had many compliments on the tree over the years, and all decorated up I'd have to say I like it.

Truth be told, I used to get nervous every year near Christmas as our real Tree dried and would think of the hazards of FIRE ! So after we purchased our first home in Corona, I decided no fire hazards, we're going with a Fake Tree. We put it up the day after Thanks Giving and take it down after New-Years. We get to enjoy it for over a month with no worries. (And for the last 11 years it's paid for !)

Now Consider this Video, only watch the first 17 seconds and you see what I'm talking about.

For All you folks who love your real tree, PLEASE - Keep it watered !

3 comments:

Kacia said...

Wow, I didn't believe it at first, but I went to the website and it's true! Wow.... The website showed a watered tree.

Kacia said...

hahaha, I didn't finish my post....

the website showed a well-watered tree and almost nothing happened. So there is that comfort.

Bak 2 Bak Twins said...

no worries we have a fake tree also!