Yes, the big rains and COLD left a lot of snow on our hills. I rode up the mountain today, 4 days after the snow and there was still some on the ground up there. It was cold out and I saw mostly the normal croud. A group of 3 or 4 middle aged couples are always walking near the top with their two big labs. A few solo walkers. A few solo bikers like me. A few trucks coming down who probably drove up to see the snow. Coming down from the top two poor girls running without any warm clothes. They were near the top, ohh at that point I had put on my jacket and ear muffs.
The Hikers group took this picture for me.
After I got back down the hill and Levi wanted to go for a ride, we rode to the Park before breakfest.



4 comments:
Aww, cool pics Dad! Now that actually looks like winter everyone, down't it? See? We do have more than 1 season!
Kacia, you said Down't! LOL!
-Kara
Hmm...snow...in Cali...I don't like where this is going, you guys can actually say you had a "cold"..or average Oregon winter day. But even with snow, it's still always colder here lol.
Wish I could have been there for this event, I remember having snow ball fights an building snowmen years ago with Lukas. Well catch ya later!
~Ben
Lol yeah I will admit you do have more than one season Kacia. But most of the year is HOT, HOT, HOT!
Which I don't like, so Oregon still beats California. W00t!
Post a Comment