Kacia- All semester long, Lukas prepared for his role as star (somewhat) of the school play Bye Bye Birdie. I say somewhat because, as Lukas explained to me, he's only actually in it for a little while. Last week we went to see him sing, dance, do acrobatics- okay maybe not all that,but we went to see what he could do. It was pretty great overall, especially for me since I knew almost everyone from when I went to PCHS. It was more great, though, to see him up there as the worshiped rockstar Conrad Birdie, with old-time hair and all. Check it out.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Conrad Birdie!
Posted by Kacia at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow good job Lukas! :)
Lukas! I didn't even recognize you! I haven't seen your forehead or eyebrows or even your eyes in a LONG time.
Great job. That took some guts to sing all by yourself!
truth be told i didn't recognize myself either in the video at first :P
Great job Lukas, I enjoyed watching the videos.
Sorry I took so long to comment. You did a good job Lukas! It was kinda weird seeing all those girls all over you though, lol!
Post a Comment