-Kara Today Levi got to make some "panacakes!" He was very excited since it was his first time working with a grill! I made most of breakfast but he got to flip them! I showed him how and I said "Just pick it up gently and touch (the spatula to the grill) then flip." After that a few times while he was doing it he would say "flip, slide." He did very good too! A couple of times he would accidentally flip the pancakes on to the Island. his favorite part was when he flipped them! Levi had lots of fun! Out of many pancakes he only burnt himself a TINY bit once! He was VERY careful! YAY LEVI!
aww, fun times. cute little event post kara. I'm glad you did that with him.
That is so cool Levi :DI like those pictures lol. You should make me some pancakes next time I come :D
Post a Comment
2 comments:
aww, fun times. cute little event post kara. I'm glad you did that with him.
That is so cool Levi :D
I like those pictures lol. You should make me some pancakes next time I come :D
Post a Comment