Well its time for another Birthday in the Salgado house. Our second daughter Kara turned sweet 16 this year.
The Decorating committee was busy putting up the Mardi-Gras theme.

The Bakers were busy making bread and
shrimp jumbolia and chicken gumbo.

The Girls all were getting their
mardi gras costumes on.

Megan and Kyle showed up in style.

The girls all had great dresses and masks.

The boys were all still boys.

Kara and
Johnathan who had a great costume.
Kacia and
Cheree ready to party.

Here are some of the Girls, Masks OFF!

Then we had a Dance contest, Here are Lukas and Ashley doing African Tribal dance.
Lexa and Jessica did
contemporary and they won! here is a coordinated spin...

Kara and Megan doing... ball room
Shaddy,
Cheree and
Johnathan doing disco !

Kayley and Kyle did the
Mac arena !
Stephani and Brian did Jazz !

Levi did a wild dance.

Here is a group picture of all the peoples.

It was a great party, the kids had fun!
5 comments:
Happy sweet 16 Kara!
thanks! That cake looks/looked good! too bad I didn't get to taste it lol. :P
P.S. great blog dad!
-Kara
Yea, too bad I didn't either
That was a VERY entertaining party for sure...
A room full of drama kids? NEVER A DULL MOMENT! ha ha
Nice costumes, and happy belated birthday Kara! Do you feel older now? People always ask me that. I'm like, "....no...." lol.
I'm glad you guys had a fun time. If I was there you guys couldn't get me to join in the dance contest. No way. Lol.
Post a Comment