We we liked last weeks ride so much we did it again at Aliso Woods.
It was going to be real hot today in Corona, so we had Breakfast, packed up Lunch and beach gear for after the ride and headed to the hills of Laguna for a little dirt trail.
Here is everyone about ready to head out of the parking lot. It was already getting hot as this was a late start (10am ish).
You start down a paved trail that takes you back into the hills, it's pretty flat and fun. There is a small dirt track off the the right that I like to take, see Mom does the same. (dirts just funner)
Here we transition off the paved road to a side dirt trail.
Levi and I, riding along the main trail.

Rechelle, just going over the one of the wood bridges.

Rechelle and Kayley multi clipped photo...

Rechelle, riding under the Big Oaks (nice shade)

The end of the trail, family can rest and have a snak before going back.

Rechelle riding back down a single track, back to the rest spot.







3 comments:
i loved the clipped-together pic!
haha, in that last pic moms doing my thumbs up thing!
Nice bike ride :)
I like the multi clipped picture, it's cool :D
Mad props for all this family biking stuff... I wouldn't last a quarter of a mile. Bikes and I don't get along well.
Thanks for always taking photos along the way, it's great to see the trails and hard work! Glad you're doing the work though! :)
Post a Comment