Monday, September 14, 2009

Stretching The Summer

We I guess were not ready for summer to be over so we had another fun day, outing on Saturday. I loaded up the bikes (Six on back of the Van, and Levi's inside) and we headed down to Laguna Woods regional park. Bro Craig took the guys there a long time ago, So I thought it would be a great place to ride.

It was a great trail, we did the easy part (about 10 miles ) mostly flat and then a fun single track on the way back. There were lots of trees and water crossings, even a bridge. This is one section of Hike a Bike, and Levi took advantage of the chance to play in the dirt.

Here is everyone ready to head out of the park and back to the car. I saw 1 Coyote, Rechelle, Levi and I saw a small snake quickly move across the road.

We then planned to hit the beach with Lunch packed and ready to go.
Lukas Friends Lena and Darine met us there where we cooled off for a few hours before heading home.






Another Day of Summer and a great day outing with the Family.



We even though school has started we

4 comments:

Cat said...

Nice! Summer went by super fast :o
But I'm looking forward to the cold weather. You can tell I'm Oregonian when I say that XD

Kacia said...

the greenery of the ride (and relative flatness) made it the best yet

Anonymous said...

I fell on the other side of that REALLY steep hill because even though it was a pretty little hill it was REALLY rocky so the passage-way was kind of confusing. I got through it it's just that then there was a little sharp right turn right after the hill so everything on my bike went right (my handlebars and my seat) and I fell down. Well my seat wasn't loose it's just that the way I fell made my seat turn. I just got a few scratches though which was cool because then the next day we went to dad's, boss's house to eat lunch and swim!

Anonymous said...

- Kara, sorry, I forgot!lol