Monday, June 16, 2008

2009 in 2008 . . . that's impossible...

Please see our new 2009 Toyota Corolla ! (purchase June 2008).
We'll as the dealer pointed out in 2 1/2 years our car will only be 1 year old!

Wow, I think Toyota must have a patent on this future date technology.

Gas prices are getting crazy and we needed another car for Kacia to start getting around to school and back. And yes, eventually Lukas will be getting his permit (I've stalled him for about a year now, but he's getting ansi).

We shopped for 2000 to 2002 Corollas with 79K to 138K miles on them. Prices ranged from $5000 to $7000 private party. Dealers were 8 to 10K. Finally we saw Toyota was having a 0% special finance deals on their Corolla's.

Rechelle went to the local dealer and I shopped for the best price over the internet. Turns out the Quality Toyota of Corona gave us the best price based on an advertised special.


I will be saving every week on gas to and from work, now if I can only get someone to make the car payment : (

2 comments:

Cat said...

That's nice, I saw that car on tv...or was it Matt that saw it?

♫Cheree♪ said...

That IS a nice car!!!!!!