I woke up this morning went for a ride around 7am. It's been really HOT so I wanted to get an early start. I went up the mountain to Beeks Place and then across to sierra point. I was down the hill and back home just in time for breakfast with the family. Yummy eggs, bacon n more.
After breakfast we needed to set up the pool.
It's a blue 8 foot round pool the Winbergs gave to us and it's about 3 feet deep. We tried to set in on the lawn but the yard is not level where Rechelle wants to put it. We put four 10' 2x4s in a square and began filling the low (near side) end with red 12x12 paver bricks.
Then we added a few wheel barrel loads of dirt from out of the planters. Lukas racked it out and tried to get rid of the big ricks.
We then Stapled down a blue tarp over the square and placed the pool on top.
Kacia helped keep it all opened flat while it was filling, but I think she was a little over excited.
More to come as we wait for it to fill . . .
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Just a Busy Saturday
Posted by SevenSalgados at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, I was at the perfect level of excitement!
Hey, Ray,
Pretty tricky on the photoshop work! I thought I was seeing double on the last pic. Hey, I was seeing double!! Is that why you call her "Double Bubble" sometimes??
Love, Wife
I too think it was the perfect level of excitement. You gotta have fun with it!!!
Valerie
Lol I love the last pic! I would've done that too! Or something else lol
Hi Ray,
You're such a great dad! The family is so lucky to have you for themselves. I love all the things you do for them, they are so blessed.
Love Aunt Teri
Post a Comment