
Well my family made me a yummy breakfast with my favorite (French Toast).
I enjoy our family meals and the time we get to spend sitting at the table.
It was a nice fathers day, we did not plan any outings so it was nice to have some rest time.
Kayley made me a lovely little collage card (pictured in back behind me).
Kara made me a coupon book so I never have to do chores again "Thanks Kara".
And my family got me a box of smelly stuff, now I just have to remember to wear it.
Thank you Kacia, Lukas, Kara, Kayley, Levi and Wife. Love you.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Fathers Day to ME !
Posted by SevenSalgados at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haha- I love that pose I'm doing in the back. I want to save that forever and ever.
not.
Post a Comment