We took Kara Kayley and Levi to Disneyland for Levi's 4th birthday (a few weeks early).
We walked into Snow White's castle and Levi saw the horses and we had to ride them (2 times).
He said he wanted to ride a rollercoaster and he loved the coaster at toon-town.
I got a great picture of Levi on the coaster below. I remember riding this years ago with the bigger kids and recalled it was really fun. It's because it's really fast for a little coaster.
Levi loved it and we rode it again.
We had a lot of fun, we arrived around 11am did several ride's etc, then around 4pm we rode splash mountain. Anything dark and noise made Levi scared. So at 4pm (past nap time) he cried in the dark and musical tunnels of splash mountain. We all walked out to the parkling lot (We took the RV) and ate dinner and everyone had a Good Nap till about 7pm. We all went back into disnyland and did more rides till 12pm (closing time). The last ride was "Big Thunder Mountain".
Mom took Levi for a treat and I took the girls on this ride as they really wanted to ride it and Levi would not have liked it (past nap time again).
I had to buy a new camera, our last one broke so I took lot's of pictures.
See links to photos at bottom
Here is a link to our family pictures at Disneyland: http://fotki.com/rrsalgado/disney1
1 comments:
Wow... those were some great pics!! I love the look on Levi's face in the roller coaster....
I miss Disneyland... :( and all my Cali Peeps!
Post a Comment