Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary

My Dearest and I (that would be Rechelle and Ray) celebrated our 21st wedding aniversary. Last year for our 20th aniversary we took a 7 day cruise to mexico. How could we top that? How about Beach Front Sweet for $60/night (yeah baby). Our first day we went to Main Street and had BJ's for Lunch.

For our Dinner, my dearest prepared Yummy Lobster tails (his and hers), that would be one for Rechelle and one for me. and Steak. I got to BBQ on our little webber grill, it Rocks.

After a yummy dinner and some Mommy -n-Me time we sleep. (we as in...)


The next moring we rode our Bikes down the boardwalk to Newport Pier. It was fun to ride with the Wife and see her enjoy time out with the wind blowing through her hair.



We had a YUMMY breakfest at Charlie Chili's. From the sounds and the sign I thought yuk. But was saw some people eating some yummy looking food. It had been there since the 50's or 60's so they must be doing something right. It was good. You should try it!


The next morning we went to Laguna for Breakfest (10am) and asked a local street person (this would be a person we found on the street) for a recommendation. It turns out she (the street person) was not a Local 'resident', but a frequent visitor. She directed us to "the Beach House" a great view and better food. Our kids came down later on Tues and we all went to an early dinner at the Beach house. They have pretty good early bird speacials and everyone ordered the "SwordFish". WOW, melt in your mouth (litterally, you put it in, then it's gone ). I've never eaten it's equal. You should Try IT!

We had a good time and Im looking forward to 21 more honeymoons with my lovely wife, Although I home the kids are all out by the time we hit that number, I can't afford to keep feeding them that long.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT SWORDFISH WAS SOOO GOOD!! Thanks for the treat! GREAT BLOG!

-Kara

Rechelle said...

Thanks to Kacia, and all of you kids, for taking such good care of each other - so that we could have such a nice time together!
Ray, you made our little trip so special, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You really surprised me by taking me out for almost every meal! I brought food for a normal camping trip, but you made me feel like we were in Mexico again! And it was really cool to be close enough that the kids could come down and share some of our holiday with us!! That was a perfect anniversary celebration. 21 wonderful years with my best friend. Love, your wiffle.

Kacia said...

Haha, Dad, this was your best post yet- such personality! I loved all the languageization of dad- "yeah baby", "It Rocks", etc.

Cat said...

Aww hao kewt ^.^