Thursday, April 2, 2009

Permit Required ! ! !

Yes it was time for another Ride with the Boys. We went to private open space where the Irvine company let people on once a month (hence the pink permits on our bikes). Craig, Keith, Kyle, Lukas and Ray (thats me).

Our Ride started with a nice long climb up the mountain with a great view, followed by some rest.

We proceeded to do some single track, more climbing, followed by... more rest.


Im Glad Craig and I coordinated our "Red Shirt Day". This we if we get lost, someone may be able to see us from a Plane ! :-)



Kyle had the first OTB (over the Bars). Fall on a down hill single track. Got his road wounds to display. Said "There was this large animal in a bush to the left, he saw it, lost control and crashed. We heard his Back Tire "BOOM" as blew his tube. Craig got to do the trail side repair and we all rested. Shortly after this Lukas went OTB, like within 100 feet.

It was a great cool day for a ride, the down hill home on the single track was fun, here are Keith and Lukas heading back to the Cars.





3 comments:

Kacia said...

That's cool how you boys get to do that together. And I think it's especially fun that Brother Keith's been going on those adventures with you guys.

Cat said...

Coolness. Looks like something I wouldn't want to do since I'm clumsy on bikes. I fall ALL the time AND get hurt. I've gotten 2 holes and I ripped my nail off all the way from being on a bike. Plus some other more minor stuff. Bikes are fun though, just not long rides since I tend to fall. Oh and another thing, I almost fell in a river one time. I had to jump off my bike and I got some scrapes. That was actually funny though. I was laughing really hard and this guy was like "are you ok???" but I couldn't answer cause I was laughing.

Cat said...

I realized I commented something VERY similar to this on a later post. Tee hee.