Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pechanga RV

After a day at Welks the family ended up meeting Dad at Pechange RV where Mom/Dad spent the night. The kids stayed to for dinner and more swimming.



We played some Bocci Ball and the crazy Smash Ball ! It was a great eve as the temps cooled and it was sunny out. Levi had so much energy, seems like he was everywhere. Kacia was being herself and Kara was a little lost trying to find the ball.
We BBQed some yummy stuff Mama prepared.

And enjoyed a nice Dinner, afterwhich the kids swam till about 9pm.


8 comments:

Pelkey said...

What a fun family evening! Your blog posts make me miss you all so much!!

Pelkey said...

PS - Levi is now quadruplets? OH MY!!

Matt said...

Sweet, bocci ball. I remember playing that at the beach with you guys 2 years ago. Man, you're making me hungry now........

Kacia said...

Yeah, I'm always doing that.

Bak 2 Bak Twins said...

What a cool little trip! Looks like fun... we hardly ever take out our motorhome.. we gotta start convincing our dad to take us in it ;)

Cat said...

I'm finally all caught up, yay!
The food looks yummy :P
Fun times. I miss you guys lol.

Stiles said...

I have enjoyed so much how all the girls have been posting things. Your blog makes me feel still connected to your family, which I love so much and have memories with. What fun trips you have!

Snooch said...

Sounds like a lot of fun; I love how there are so many Levi's in that photo... it reminds me of Family Circus! ha ha