Monday, April 28, 2008

Chair Project -Ava's1 year Bday

Well we were all invited to a B-Day Party for a Co-Workers baby girl "Ava" (1 year old). While kids were at Prom Friday Night, I went out to garage to build here a little Chair. This was my first one with a tilted Back legs, and the back rest was slightly tilted back also. A little harder to make that my prior projects but I figured it was time to step it up a little. Kara had an Idea to add a FLOWER to the project so she found the artwork and photocopied it to size (using the zoom feature). Rechelle suggested to place the flower on the back of the Chair. Kara wanted to come out to the garage and help Sat Morning as I tried to finished up before the party, so she sanded the seat and back for me. A quick little project (maybe 4 to 5 hours) but I think it works for now.







0 comments: