Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break!!!

Kayley- A few days ago, spring break started, and it's been fun every single day since then! The first day of Spring Break Kara and I got new beadspreads :D and we decided to make a pirate ship out of the box it came in! We called it the Jolly roger, made a flag, put a blue blanket under it, attached it to the fort and sailed to find the Tin Foil Treasure! That was lots of fun! The next two days our neighbors Wyatt and Trevor came over, and that was fun. Kara, Levi, and I would play with Trevor while Luke played with Wyatt. We played games like Clue, Star Wars, and superheroes. Yesterday we went swimming at Brother Rod and Sister Sharon's house and then had dinner and bible study, and that was very much fun, too, we played LOTS OF "HOUSE" with Maddie and Chase. Today we are going to go get haircuts for Lukas and Kacia and I think mom, and then we are going shopping, so I am happy about that. I'm also excited because on Friday Brother Jason, Sister Donna, and Aubrey are coming to our house! Fun! It's been a fun summer break, I'm glad it's not over yet!! :) A few pictures from our fun: (I didn't have any pics from yesterday when we went swimming at Brother Rod and Sister Sharon's, so these are from Thursday)

Kara and Levi playing in the backyard earlier today


Levi Swimming!! (Look! No floaties!)

The Sisters visiting (Thursday)


Kara at Sis. Sharons

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayley, I'm glad you are having such a fun break. The fun of it all just jumps out of your writing. I love how you express yourself. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Love,
Sis. Valerie