Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring Break

Kacia- Well, it's not really "spring" weather, but the public school system tells me it's spring break so it MUST be spring!

It's been HOT, COLD, windy, still, etc. No snow though. Which I'm fine with. Or rain. :( I like rain... Anyways, like Kayley said, spring break has been cool. I haven't been on much of a break because I'm working on yearbook, getting ready for prom (next Friday) or just doing stuff that needs to be done for life.


My Yearbook Workplace (Blurred, since it's my school's
stuff) For The Past 9 Months

Time is so warped for me that I forget what day it is, Thursday and Tuesday disappear from my memory until I purposefully recall a specific memory from those days, and I am not sure what time of the month it is unless I really think about it. I know it's April, prom is next week, I'm graduating soon, and that's about it. One thing that happened this week was just this evening, when we went to my Dad's Uncle David and Aunt Sadie's 50th Anniversary. It was actually a pretty sweet, nice gathering. I played cards for most of the time with my cousin, but before that we watched a wonderful slideshow about their marriage, people told sweet, sincere stories about the positive influence the couple had on their lives, and it was all a dwelling on sweet memories. Also, Mom convinced me to come over and dance in one song that actually told you the moves to do as you went. I failed even that. Lol. For Drama class, I play a dancing fanatic in an upcoming production, but I just do whatever and pretend that I'm getting away with that. That's the only kind of dancing I can do. When I'm actually supposed to be dancing, it's just not fun! I have to be purposefully ridiculous. Then it's all good. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you Salgados. Now that Kacia has her own blog, the rest of you need to step up. I believe it's Kara's turn. She hasn't posted since her birthday. Or is it Rechelle's turn? She hasn't posted since just after the cruise. I look forward to everything you all contribute to your family blog. Keep the posts Coming!
Love,
Sis. Valerie

Anonymous said...

My dear Marmee forgot to mention a very important thing! Kacia, how sad that you don't remember anything going on in your life cause you're so busy! Enjoy your youth, because once you're an "adult" you can never go back... trust me... Soak up every second and make beautiful memories out of it. And don't forget to take time for those around you, this time of your life is special to them too....

Lots of love my dear!
Sis. Shannon