Levi- (via Kacia in parenthesis. When everyone is working, one of Levi's favorite ways to spend his time is playing games online. One of his older siblings directs him to his requested site, and he explores the games. These are his favorites because they're "cool, man!")
----------

What is it? DXD
What do you like to do there? Do cars, watch Tinkerbell (w Kara and Kayley), and that's all.
Kayley's Explanation: It's Disney Extreme Digitial. You can watch videos, play games, and get an account and stuff. You can earn tokens.
What do you like to do there? Do cars, watch Tinkerbell (w Kara and Kayley), and that's all.
Kayley's Explanation: It's Disney Extreme Digitial. You can watch videos, play games, and get an account and stuff. You can earn tokens.
What is it? Hot Wheels Beat ThatWhat do you like to do there? I like to play games. Liiiiike, I dunno. (The one that goes) HAHAHAHAHA, and the guy tries to smash the cars.
Why is it fun? Cuz it's are really fun.
Kacia's Explanation: This one is probably his favorite, and has been for months. There's lots and lots of games that he can actually navigate though, and they have plenty of cool cars, loud music, and bright, constantly moving graphics. It's really made for kids a couple years older than him, but that doesn't stop him from thinking he has won most times the screen says "Game Over".
What is it? Curious GeorgeWhat do you like to do there? Mmm, play games. The shapes (one is fun).
Kacia Explanation: This one is my favorite because it's one of the few that's actually educational. It has games about shapes, patterns, guessing numbers, puzzles, etc. Plus it's easier to listen to since the narrator has a nice, soft voice, and there's mellow music- especially when compared with the loud, annoying music of his other sites.
What is it? Club PenguinWhat do you like to do there? Walk around and play. (I play) the bicycle jumper one, the surfer one. There's surfboarding at club penguin.
Kara's Explanation: Club Penguin is a site were you get to make your own penguin and waddle around to meet new friends. There is two ways of speaking and that is you can type or have words written and you just have to click them! I think that it is pretty fun, but to really buy anything from stores you have to become a member. Levi walks around and plays fun games and I think it interests him a lot.
What is it? CarsWhat do you like to do there? (I play) tractor tipping. Oh! I play the racing one!...sometimes. (I play the Mater one too.)
Kayley's Explanation: Levi likes playing the tractor tipping game, and sometimes I print out crafts for him to do on it. He also likes playing the desert racing game.
What is it? Playhouse DisneyWhat do you like to do there? I like to play Little Einsteins, and that's all.
Kara's Explanation: It's really fun and Levi likes it. And he really loves Little Einsteins.
1 comments:
You posted such a long blog about Levi having fun. So many pictures. BUT NOT A SINGLE PICTURE OF LEVI. What's up with that?
Post a Comment