Monday, July 20, 2009

Aquarium Fun

Kacia- One of the very few times I've actually had fun with college happened on the 18th. That's because we got to visit the very cool Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. I like the ocean enough as it is, but to learn about the creatures that live in it is 10xs better. My interest in ocean life started in a Marine Bio class I took in high school and I still think coral reefs, tide pools and deep oceans are really "cool beans". To make things even better, we got to bring whoever, so Shadie, Dad and all the kids came with us. I like my family. And Shadie's around so much he fits in real easy.



From here on out it's pretty much a video blog. You'll only see the younger kids with Dad, since the boys went off on their own and I stayed with people I know from class so we could do the worksheets together. I met up with my family later, but by then the camcorder was put away. The first part of the video is Levi chasing pigeons forever, then Levi explaining why whales are enormous, then it's different exhibits.

1 comments:

Cat said...

I like how when parents ask little kids a question the kid moves a lot and kind of sways a lot and you can't hear them talk lol. I did that too like Levi.

Sounds like everyone had fun :D