Saturday, July 11, 2009

Polyvore :D

Kayley- Lately, (like the past 2 months) my boredom buster has been a web site called polyvore.com It's basically like online scrap booking, and it's really simple and easy to use. You can look at it if you want :D Well, just now I was making a 'set' on polyvore, and dad looked over my shoulder and said "why don't you put that on the blog?" so here I am- putting some on the blog. :D I'm putting six on :)

Hopefully this will work... this is one of my recent ones, I wanted to make it look a little more serious than some of my other ones.



Here's another one, I've been loving summer and I had the song soak up the sun stuck in my head, so this was the result:



I made this one for another user on the web site. I saw the quote and liked it, and so I put this together:



I liked this picture so I made this one:

Waiting... {For randomsheep}

I love this song (Love Song by Sara Barailles) So I wanted to make this set :D


3 comments:

♫Cheree♪ said...

Kayley you are so creative with this website! you make me actually want to use it! lol good job!!!!

Snooch said...

How wonderful Kayley! You are very artistic. I don't have the patience to scrapbook at all. You have a style that is very unique and I enjoyed looking at your 'sets'!!

Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing!

Cat said...

Wow you're really good at that Kayley! I kind of want to make a scrapbook too. I never really wanted to until my friend Naning made one, and now you lol.

Very artistic ;)