Kacia- A couple weeks back us kids had some Risk fun. (Risk, the war board game that the twins like- you know. This was Lord of the Rings Risk to be more specific, and those who've played it know the difference.) It was set up on the living room for a little more than a week, a lovely attraction to us, away from TV and electronics. In the end, 2 games had taken many exciting and pleasant hours of our time. Originally, Kayley, Kara and I started it up, but eventually Kayley abandoned us and it was Kara and I for days. We'd only play in little stints, so that's why it lasted so long, but it was fun! She'd have the upper hand, then me, then her, then me. When opportunity to play again was approaching we'd ask each other, "Ready to go? We're gunna play, right?" I eventually won by winning all the land, but it was a long and competitive game.
After that, Lukas, Levi and I started another game, and much to our dismay Levi was whooping us like there was no tomorrow. We should have taken that kid to Vegas he was getting such good dice rolls. Too bad a 5 year old couldn't pass for 21. Eventually Lukas dropped, crying because he was getting beat so bad (no, not really) and it was just Levi and me. We didn't give Levi and special advantage as far as rules went, but both of us helped him know where to attack. The reason he was winning, though, was because of his awesome dice rolls. Like I kept telling him, "Dude, you're dominating!!" Soon his pieces, the red and black dark forces of Middle Earth, were sweeping over the land.
My little yellows were a weak match for the strength of the dark forces. He was so delighted.
Soon, despite the valiant efforts of my troops, the black riders and red ogres were surrounding me...
Until he had his way, and the forces of darkness enveloped Middle Earth.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Risk
Posted by Kacia at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
omg we totally need to play risk together!!!!!! when are you guys free? we go back to school on august 17th!
I didn't know you guys had the LOTR risk. I like the pieces better, but the bored from the normal risk is better. That's funny that Levi won, it's like when the twins taught their dad to play and he beat them. It was cool cause while I was reading this post the music from the LOTR was in the background. My parents and Ben were watching the return of the king at the time.
Dude Levi, you're way good. I applaud you for whooping Kacia and Lukas :D
Post a Comment