Monday, January 21, 2008

Afternoon Harmony

Or, I got home today and there was not yelling, and screaming (and no levi was not sleeping).

I found everyone busy in the school room/ office.
Rechelle was checking all the money in her check account (Don't Look !)


Kacia was busy answering an email from about a month ago (Ouch).

Lukas was installing new music software.


Kara was workin on "Zoo Tycoon-Marine" on her computer.

Kayley was working on "Zoo Tycoon" game on her computer.
Levi was excited as he was starting to work on his new "Hooked on Phonics" school set that includes Phonics, writing and math.


hmmm. Time for Dinner...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love afternoon harmony. It's just...so...harmonious. We don't get it very often around here. I could sure use some. Can I come to your house?

SevenSalgados said...

Lol

I love that video of Levi. I didn't even notice he was doing that- and I was right there as you can see! So cute.