Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thirteen Colonies

Kacia-

Yesterday, I was excited all day. I do believe that I was more excited than the girls were. I was taking a night off work, and I couldn't wait for evening to come. The hours went by quickly as I prepared, and helped Kara and Kayley prepare for, their one performance of 'Thirteen Colonies', an adorable school play about Revolutionary times. Really, it was one of the most fun history lessons you could get, covering the time from Leif Erickson, all the way to the creation of the Bill of Rights. This year, Kara and Kayley both got wonderful roles for their acting talents: Kayley was Mrs. Martha Washington (co-narrator of the play), and Kara was History Police A (a defender of the proper relating of history). The play was so cute that I had to compile some clips into a sort of montage to let you see how they did:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Levi would say.....Soooo cool. I loved watching you girls in your play. Too cute. Thanks for all the little "specials" you post. I love reading each and every one! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I loved it...........I am sorry we missed the play. You girls did great!!

Anonymous said...

How FUN!! You both did such a GREAT job. I hope you taped the whole thing for us to watch?!?! We all loved it!

Anonymous said...

You girls did awesome. I am sure we would have been there if we lived there. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.