-Rechelle
Well, I've had "posting on the blog" on my list for several days, but it hasn't worked out. We're not taking any pics of my present state, because, believe me, I don't look very good. After the episode with the oyster - in fact the very next day after I was feeling better - I have been down in my back! I thought I was getting better last Friday, but today was the worst day ever! I have had back trouble from time to time, but I don't remember it ever being this bad. Enough about that... I'm so thankful for present conveniences like my laptop, and telephone. I think about people who have suffered through the ages, who did not have access to their friends and business at hand so readily, and it makes me very grateful to be living in this time! Sure, there are the down sides to every situation, but, right now, I'm just thankful. I remember my Aunt Lucille, who could not move much at all without assistance, and all of the contraptions Uncle Dan created to assist her with her chronic, severe, arthritis. I remember my Uncle Dan was very thoughtful, kind, and inventive - much like my husband. Okay, I'm thinking of the similarities right now, but I hope to God that he will restore me to sound health so that I can care for my family. Right now, they are all having to care for me, and one another.
Today, my dear, Sister Karen came to check up on me, and it was such a comfort! She laid hands on me to pray for me, and, unknown to herself, placed her hands exactly on the two places in my back that were so filled with pain! Apparently, God has appointed me to more time with this affliction, but I can say, He comforted my heart today.
I hope all is well with each of you, today.
Love, Rechelle
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
No Pictures, Please
Posted by SevenSalgados at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Salgado Family! Thanks for sharing your blog - it's so good to see your family in action! Rechelle, I hope you feel better soon, it sounds awful but I love how you see the bright side of things. I'll send you some good energy :)
Love, Renee
Post a Comment