Levi (with help from Kacia): Dack, Dook!
Hushhhhhh! I want to Hushhh.. Who's thaat sleeping from the barn? Hushhhhh.. Black mouse, black mouse, don't come peeping. Can't you see that Baby's sleeping? Hushhhh. Who's that sleeping from the barn?....... I don't really know it.... (He was describing a book he likes that we got from the library. It's called 'Hush: A Thai Lullaby' by Mingfon Ho. It's really cute.)
I played cars with Kara, and that's fun, and I did a lot of stuff with Kara.
Shark! I like that one. (I asked him to pick a picture from my computer to put up, and he chose this one. It's an old friend of mine from school, Chris, 2 years ago when we went on a field trip. Levi just likes the shark!)
(Here is LEVI, with his Spiderman shoes, (Boys always have superpower shoes).)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Randomness from Levi
Posted by SevenSalgados at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment