Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Cali 4th of July


Kacia/Dad- For the afternoon/evening, we spent our 4th of July at our cousin Allen and Linda's house with a bunch of Dad's family and their neighbor friends. It's been the tradition for years. It was a hot, hot day. But with such an awesome pool to swim in- who cares?


For the full album, go here: http://public.fotki.com/rrsalgado/july4th/?cmd=fs_slideshow I would have added more pictures to this post, but Blogger won't let me >:<

(Note from Kacia: The Declaration of Independence was actually signed on July 2nd. Congress just approved it on the 4th)

5 comments:

Keifersgirl said...

Wow! That IS quite a pool! The backyard itself is awesome. Where do they live?

Cat said...

That's an awesome pool!! I want to go swimming there!

Kacia said...

They live in Corona, a little bit away from where we live.

Snooch said...

That's got to be the fanciest pool in a backyard that I have ever seen. Maybe I'll have to put one of those in my backyard, now that I have one.... just kidding. :) I wouldn't have a yard! ha ha

Pelkey said...

That pool looks like it belongs in a 4 star resort. How fun that you all get to enjoy it! It looks like you had a great 4th of July.