Monday, July 28, 2008

A Day at Welk's



Last Friday, I took a vacation day and we went with Grandma and Aunt Jaine to meet Aunt Teddy/ Angel and cousins at the Welks resorts.





They have a very nice pool, waterslide water park for the little ones and rec room. They even had poolside bingo for all!


We went, swam, talked, played, Jaden finally napped and then it was time to pack it up and head home. Nice to see Frank and Candie before they head home.

The kids had a blast and yes, I did not get it on pictures, but I wooped Lukas 2x in ping pong, so we went to play pool and got wooped again (by a 12 yr old). Just remember Lukas, if your at the bottom, you can only get better : )

And YES, there was lots of Good thinks to munch on around the table and yummy Beef Dip sandwiches for Lunch.

Hey, I did take a vacation day, I was there, guess no one got my picture, gee what an aberration.

2 comments:

Kacia said...

Hey- Lukas got beat after him and I beat a 14-year old and his dad!

Kacia said...

and we had Beef Dip sandwiches last night, not then. Then we had beef and cheese sandwiches with all the trimmings....



Aboration? You mean Abomination??? hahaha