Levi (through Kara)- On June 26, Levi's 4th birthday, 'Little Wubbee' got his very own Build-a-Bear!

"I love my Build-a-Bear. He's so cute! We went to the mall, we went to the Build-a-Bear shop.
We got my Build-a-Bear.""First I picked my Build-a-Bear. Then I got to stuff my bear and push a special pedal. After that I pressed another pedal to wash
my Build-a-Bear. I went and dressed him into dinosaur clothes and hiker shoes. It was really exciting!Happy Thorn is his name and he is a black bear." (Happy Thorn is the merging of the name Thorn- which was his original idea- and the name Happy, which Kara thought of and convinced him would be good.)
"And I hugged it really hard because I love it so much!"
Levi sleeps with Happy Thorn every night and he now sleeps all by himself throughout the night. (He used to crawl into bed with Mom and Dad in the middle of the night)
He also is so happy that Kayley and I (Kara) got him his Build-a-Bear. We knew he wanted one really bad so we got him one and when he was talking to me before he got Happy Thorn he said "Kara, when I get a Build-a-Bear I can hug it and play Build-a-Bears with you and Kayley!" He was really excited! I am really glad now that he got a Build-a-Bear. Notice Happy Thorn fully outfitted on the right of the picture where Levi is blowing out candles for his birthday ice cream.

my Build-a-Bear. I went and dressed him into dinosaur clothes and hiker shoes. It was really exciting!Happy Thorn is his name and he is a black bear." (Happy Thorn is the merging of the name Thorn- which was his original idea- and the name Happy, which Kara thought of and convinced him would be good.)"And I hugged it really hard because I love it so much!"

Levi sleeps with Happy Thorn every night and he now sleeps all by himself throughout the night. (He used to crawl into bed with Mom and Dad in the middle of the night)
He also is so happy that Kayley and I (Kara) got him his Build-a-Bear. We knew he wanted one really bad so we got him one and when he was talking to me before he got Happy Thorn he said "Kara, when I get a Build-a-Bear I can hug it and play Build-a-Bears with you and Kayley!" He was really excited! I am really glad now that he got a Build-a-Bear. Notice Happy Thorn fully outfitted on the right of the picture where Levi is blowing out candles for his birthday ice cream.



6 comments:
Thank you for the great post Kara. Levi had a fun time out. Dad
That's cool he got a build a bear! I would've wanted one when I was little
awwwww that is sooo CUTE!!!! You will have so much fun Levi! Happy birthday!!!!
awwwww that is sooo CUTE!!!! You will have so much fun Levi! Happy birthday!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!! I'm so happy you got to Build-a-Bear! Black Bears are my favorite too! Our cabin's theme is Black bears. Someday when you come out to Arizona to visit us up at the cabin, you will have to bring Happy Thorn so he can meet all my bears.
Love you, Aunt Teri
Kara, great job on the blog for Levi. You couldn't have given Levi a better gift! He looked so excited about Happy Thorn.
Love Aunt Teri
Post a Comment