Lukas-
I think I broke my finger. I was laughing really hard. I hope it heals correctly so that I can play guitar. I'm going to go eat breakfast now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Timmy Tom:I don't even know who you are.Blockhead:
I have that problem too. Hey, can I play with your dolls, Timmy-tom?... Look out for my leap! Hahahahaha.
Pure Genius.
4 comments:
Hahaha I was laughing too when you told me. Well not really but it was kinda funny cause you often tell me you get hurt from something so it's great lol. I hope it heals correct too I guess
-_- only because you're an awesome guitar player
Man, it just sounded funny the way you put it, "I was laughing really hard". How did you do it anyways?
Luke how did you break your finger? Did you pick your nose too deep? I am going to practice guitar really hard while you are hurt so I can catch up to you. Later. Bro. Keith
Rotflol, no, I was rollerblading and fell down. Fun stuff. :\ well then I guess you'll have to teach me some stuff, so that's okey ^_^. Laterz~
Lukas
Post a Comment