Last Thurs night Lukas and I went out for a Night Ride. I did not have work on Friday so we started out about 8:30pm and got home after 10pm.
Lukas said he would much rather ride in the cool night, than the heat of the Day.
It was a nice ride, this was lukas' first time out in several weeks, although he did not let me know it as he pushed hard up the hill and had me working my best to keep pace.
It was cool as we had time to talk the first half up, then I was too tire to talk anymore (breath, breath, breath)
Lukas Noted the all the stars in the sky that cold be seen as we approched the top of the mountain. We ride about 5 miles to the top and climb about 2,000 ft.
I enjoy the night rides for the cool and its a totally different experiance as you can only see what your lights show, everything around is black, with the city lights below.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Night Ride
Posted by SevenSalgados at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment