Thursday, November 12, 2009

Laughing is fun otherwise known as "In the Mind of Kara"

These are some funny sets that I made.

Your doing it wrong!
Careful! They're REALLY sharp! ; )



Any of you Twilight fans?

This is the REAL reason why Edward left!!

THE REAL REASON WHY BELLA JUMPED INTO THE SEA!!
MALFOY WETS THE BED!!
HOT DOG!

that's Epic!


poor joe



and those are just a few ; )!
If you want to see more go to

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1102607

P.S. Please Look at the Past two posts. Goodness me we have a lot of posts for you to look at! Well just look at past posts till you see one you recognize lol :) .

3 comments:

Keifersgirl said...

O.k. Kara...MOST of those are super funny. Really, they are...but the Twilite ones? That's crossing the line just a bit.

Watch it sister ;o)

This is your warning...don't diss Twilite! I love that story and I haz some razor sharp claws ;o)

Love ya...Muuaaahhhh

Snooch said...

You're such a goofy little lady! Thanks for the giggles this morning!

Cat said...

I remember you showed me your site. Those were funny. My favorites are probably the one where Malfoy is comforting himself, the one where Ron is talking about his epic wedgie, and the one where Joe looks messed up thanks to Disney. Although I'm not sure it was Disney, I'm sure it's just him.