This is a video of a Deer in the road that would not move and let me through. China Camp state park.
I was on my bike and there were four deer, three with antlers. two on either side of the road.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow thats pretty neat and scary at the same time!
haha, dade you're so cute and scared! lol, you probably could have gone right up to him and then hed start going away.
You California peeps are funny...
You'd never seen someone from Oregon capture deer on the side of the road in their camera. It's too normal! And they are VERY timid usually, go closer and they will always run away!
I love you taped yourself Brother Ray... you crack me up!
Haha that was funny. I liked that video. I'm surprised it didn't look up or anything when you rang the bell.
Post a Comment